It’s all too easy just to post mindlessly on social media, but to get the best results, we can help you build good marketing strategy and integration to get optimal results. Forbes reported that the average level of integration compared to a company’s marketing strategy was only 3.9 out of 7, even though companies are planning to increase their social media spend. New social media tools are constantly being released, however if it doesn’t suit your marketing strategy you shouldn’t feel like you need to use it.
Here are some tips to optimise your social media strategy and integration:
- Always keep your marketing goals in mind – Think about what you are trying to achieve before creating your campaign, for example, if you are trying to make people purchase your product, promote your product. Simple.
- Choose the right social media channel for you – Instagram and Snapchat have a younger user base, whereas Facebook and Twitter have a much broader demographic.
- Keep your brand constant – Create a toolkit that contains a range of templates whilst keeping a strong brand image. This will help users to remember you, and also saves time!
- Follow your followers – Social media is a great way to interact with your followers in real-time. Make your relationship more personal by liking their posts and if you see a user write something you can help with, give them a message!
- Share your success – Social media channels are a great way to let your followers know how you are doing. Share testimonials and achievements to encourage confidence in your business.
- Experiment – It is much easier to test the effectiveness of social media than traditional print media, and it tends to cost less too. Take some time to find out which is the best platform for you.
- Use expertise – The social media industry is moving fast with a lot to learn. Using agencies such as Monster ensures your marketing strategy and integration is at the forefront of campaigns. Together we can establish the best approach to generate interest and conversions.
The moral of the story is that social media is an incredible tool to grow your business, but you must make sure every post considers marketing strategy and integration.